Monday, November 15, 2010

Final Blog.

Throughout this quarter I think the one thing I improved most on was my ability to write papers. I didn't really pay to much attention to the MLA format in my high school writing career but after taking this class I feel like I know how to properly set up a paper. I feel as though my ability as a writer has definitely increased to a greater potential. I think that the book Do Androids Dream? was a different book that I wouldn't usually pick up and read on my own. I think that's good though because it made me read something challenging. The Apocalyptic theme was defintely new to me and it was a good thing for me to look into because it broadened my outlook on different themes. I thought Bladerunner was a pretty good movie and the concept of where we analyzed both the film and book was a good idea for a paper and was my favorite paper to write. I thought the idea of blogging was really cool, it's a great way for us to read everyone's outlook on certain ideas. Overall I think that this class really did help me in increasing my writing and reading ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment